First of all, It’s necessary to Find out which circular saw is suitable for a particular job, depending on the design of the tool you will find:
- Stationary – actually a machine, which is a saw mounted onto a framework. Requires free space from the workshop, and on occasion a separate room. Designed such a circular saw for permanent processing of lumber, and in huge volumes.
- Table – the former version in miniature, installed on another workbench or desk, is also used for sawing a huge volume of timber, for instance, during the building of the tub.
- Manual – a portable tool, designed for processing workpieces in various planes. This is the most frequent sort of circular saw, but the least powerful of this clarified. After functioning, it needs periodic rest, and is utilized for sawing small amounts of substance.
Hand-held instrument is much more flexible than static variants. It costs much cheaper, but under specific conditions can deal with the exact actions, though with less efficacy. When picking it, you should be guided by the standards below.
According to the type of power source, circular electric saws are divided into two classes:
- Networked – they operate from a national electric network of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, then they require a line of 380 V. The drawback of this connection alternative – the requirement to have an electricity grid at the place of work, in addition to a hassle of operation because of the cable.
- Vacuum – work in stand alone mode, also require the existence of a socket, but to control the battery, therefore their radius of performance isn’t confined by anything. Depending on battery capability, they could work on a single charge not more than 50 minutes.
The second choice is reasonable to purchase only if for any reason it’s moyakovka.ru not possible to use the mains viewed. Form of work
Standard circular gears are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, however there are also specific versions of this tool:
Submersible saws – come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference lies in how the saw blade in the initial position is over the workpiece, able to seep into the centre. This allows you to begin cutting off not with the edge of the material, cut through holes.
Metal circular saws are powerful models which are equipped with stronger or abrasive disks. Capable of cutting sheet steel, plumbing, profiles. Some of them manage wood equally well.
The width of the disc directly depends on the power of the saw’s electric engine. The more powerful the tool, the bigger the disk it is ready to rotate, the more stable the spinning frequency of the latter, the more the length of constant operation, the less probable the wedge. Additionally, strong generators allow you to process denser material, but in addition they are heavier. Thus, by way of example, models at two kW generally weigh 7 kg, while 1.2 kW – about 4 kg.
According to the power saws could be split as follows:
- As much as 0.8 kilowatt – low-powered instrument for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kW – the instrument of average power, is able to deal with many household tasks.
- More than 1,2 kilowatt – generators for professional use.
How to Pick out a circular saw: professional hints
The larger the diameter of the disc, the more powerful the electrical motor has to function, the thicker the workpieces the saw will use. Seating diameter is just another parameter that determines whether a specific disc will match the chosen saw. The most common criteria here would be 20 and 30 mm.
At higher rates, less torque is needed for sawing, which means dense substance is much easier to handle. Remember that using higher RPM the warmth of this substance at the area of touch with the saw gains, exactly the exact same plastic or laminate requires less RPM. Ideally, it is far better to pick a saw with adjustable rate.