For most landowners, one of the priority tasks is to make full use of the entire accessible land area of a large size. However, there are individuals who have the precise opposite task – the best way to plant a vegetable garden to a small plot, where to shoot space for all the necessary plants?
This problem is very solvable, since using all the proper arrangement of the site there is enough space for all, the principal point to understand the secrets of planning, positioning and turning of cultivated plants, in which even a little vegetable garden on a small plot near the home will give a great harvest.
And you are able to buy a bigger plot at a bargain price here. What to plant onto a small vegetable garden
Agronomists experimentally determined the required variety of planted vegetables, which could totally provide a household of four with vitamins to get annually. The following”standards” turned out:
- – 4 spoonful of berries. For a small storyline, the top will be indeterminant types, vegetating all season (within this report, detailed information about determinant and indeterminant tomato varieties). Experts say that one tomato sauce with proper care may produce around 30 kilograms of fruit. It is well worth choosing parthenocarpic (self-fertile) types that do not need pollination to set.
- – 10 bushes of lettuce. For planting this number, you will need a little more than half of 1 square meter. One lettuce bush that develops loosely will produce a lot more leaves than many but growing in crowded quarters. Lettuce will need to be replanted as it’s used.
- – Six spoonful of candy peppers.
- – Greens and spicy herbs do not occupy much space at all, so for dill, parsley, basil and mint there’ll always be a little area.
Experts counsel to decide what kind of plants you want exactly, exactly what you use and conserve for the winter often, and, based upon this toolbuild.ru, proceed with additional planting. The most commonly used, in addition to the above, are thought: onions, garlic, carrots, potatoes, radishes, cabbage, zucchini.
Rules that will help individuals who are thinking about how and what to plant to a small plot.
1. Fertilize and ennoble the soil on the plot
Fertilized and loose soil is the key to a great harvest. It’s crucial to employ the essential components to the thickness of the root system of plants – that is about 40-50 centimeters. 2. The right spinning of kinds
Sowing plants of various maturity, you can save the necessary space. Rather than several beds of carrots of late types, you can plant 1 mattress of late carrots, also on the second bed plant early carrots, which can be utilized already in July, making area for planting, as an instance, for daikon.
Or seedlings of berries and peppers must be planted not earlier than in June, sowing until it early spring peas, which then will have enough time to ripen.